What information does DisplayLink collect?
DisplayLink collects a range of information about you. This includes:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements;
- whether you have a disability for which we need to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process;
- information about your entitlement to work in the UK; and
- other information relevant to the recruitment process which you provide in your application form, covering letter, CV, during any interview or via our online recruitment portal.
DisplayLink collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in application forms, CVs or resumes, obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment, including coding tests you complete during your interview process.
DisplayLink will also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. DisplayLink will seek information from third parties only once a job offer to you has been made and will inform you that we are doing so.
If your application is successful we will need additional information from you (such as your bank account details so that we can pay you). We will tell you what we need at that point and we will send you a separate privacy notice explaining why we need it.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record, in our HR management systems and in other IT systems (including our email system).
We will not make decision about your application based solely on automated decision-making.