DisplayLink DL-3000 Series
DL-3000 Platform Joins USB 3.0 and Irresistible High-Definition Graphics
USB 3.0 is here, and it's faster, better, and more powerful. Nowhere is the leap more evident than in graphics, where the highly integrated DL-3000 chip platform powers multiple HD displays and audio channels with SuperSpeed USB 3. The DL-3000 enables next-generation docking stations, displays, and other integrated devices. It can simultaneously process HD video, Gigabit Ethernet, and multi-channel audio.
The entry-level DL-3100 chip delivers resolution up to 2048 x 1152. The other DL-3000 chips can go to a cutting-edge 2560 x 1600 pixels while enabling the use of dual HD monitors. Every chip in the DL-3000 family features DisplayLink's highly efficient adaptive compression provides a single-chip platform for both USB 2.0 and 3.0, and enhances performance of USB 2 graphics.
- Single-chip solution for USB 2.0 & 3.0
- Dual digital video outputs (DL-3900)
- High resolutions for any display (up to 2560x1600)
- Supports VGA DAC, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort monitor connections
- Improved video compression (DL 3.0)
- GigaBit Ethernet MAC
- 6 channel Audio (up to 5.1ch)
- HDCP 2.0 encryption over the USB input
- Capable of protected content playback
- USB 2 & 3 bus power-capable
- Low-power USB 3.0 monitors run using a single cable for both power and graphics data
- Backwards compatible with USB 2 computers
DisplayLink's DL-3000 can be an important enabler to development of products that make high-end monitors available and easily usable to workforces with standard PCs and laptops. DisplayLink technology is chosen by our partners to embed in a wide range of their products, from USB docking stations, to USB monitors, USB projectors, and more.