Would you like to become responsible for recruiting technical staff in a high technology company?
Are you talented in social media and able to attract those hard to find candidates?
Do you enjoy working in English and Polish written and spoken languages?
This is an opportunity for you to work collaboration with the Recruitment Manager and the Cambridge HR team to handle the recruitment activities of all vacancies for the Katowice Office.
You will provide the recruitment support to all local line managers, as well as liaising with new joiners directly to provide relocation support (if applicable) and respond to queries etc.
As a Recruitment & HR Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
· The design and publication of job advertisements in relevant media drawing on your knowledge and experience and those of your colleagues in all departments.
· Organize and lead local activities aimed at attracting potential candidates and raising the DisplayLink profile, for example recruitment fairs, activities with Universities, meet ups.
· Contact potential candidates and attract them to DisplayLink by direct search, referrals, and social media methods.
· Prepare internal and external communications, for example recruitment bulletins, referral reminders, DisplayLink news articles.
· Prepare and issue all employment/contractor offer documentation, including assisting with authorisation forms for new vacancies, preparing offer letters, issuing contracts of employment (using template forms) for executive sign off, track the return of all documentation and create personnel records for new employees.
· Maintain and keep up to date the candidate tracking system for the Katowice DisplayLink office candidates and produce weekly status reports.
· Conduct initial HR recruitment telephone interviews and participate in face to face interviews.
· Organise telephone and face to face interviews.
· Provide administrative support for HR activities in Poland
· Provide information on new starters to payroll
· Conduct new starter inductions ensuring all paperwork is collected.
· You will be inducted into your role and later supported by well experienced Recruitment/HR specialists from DisplayLink Cambridge office.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have solid prior technical recruitment experience. Although prior in house (internal) technical recruitment experience is highly beneficial for the right candidate a recruiter looking to move into in house recruitment will be considered.
An excellent level of spoken and written English language will be essential to enable daily communication with your Cambridge, UK colleagues.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
English is our corporate language, so please carry on all correspondence in English.
We guarantee absolute confidentiality and protection of personal data.
Personal data will only be used in the recruitment process and future work.