Are you an experienced Reception Services Assistant who would like to join a friendly and dynamic Software company in Cambridge?
Fancy a job share arrangement - 3 days one week, 2 days next, alternating?
Do you like showing initiative at work and feel comfortable to converse with people at all levels?
Do you enjoy helping others and treating your office like your second home?
Do you have exceptional organisation skills, communication manners and attention to detail?
If so, please don’t wait any longer and get in touch.
We are a successful, and extremely lovely group of engineers who need an additional Reception Services Assistant in a job share arrangement to help look after us and our modern office at Cambridge Science Park.
Your main responsibilities are to:
· Be the first point of contact for visitors and clients.
· Arrange couriers for UK and overseas packages, completing necessary paperwork and invoice documentation.
· Deal with incoming and outgoing post / deliveries.
· Arrange international travel including flights, accommodation, airport transfers, taxis, hire cars and visas in line with the company travel policy.
· Liaise with overseas offices with regard to travel and raising Travel Authorisation Forms and seeking authorisation as necessary.
· Order weekly groceries and storage.
· Check meeting rooms to ensure fit for purpose including supplies, equipment and cleanliness, checking clocks show correct time.
· Arrange catering as required for meetings, including setting up and clearing away.
· Carry out administrative tasks for other departments within the Company, as required.
· Assist Finance Team with the Purchase Order processing, as required.
· Keeping car park log up to date and issuing badges.
· General filing both electronic and paper.
· Light housekeeping duties including keeping kitchen areas tidy including unloading/loading of dishwashers, checking of supplies / stock levels and ordering replenishment.
· Support the Office Manager in general facilities related tasks.