DisplayLink DL-1x5 Series
Based upon the award winning DL-1x0 series, the DL-1x5 chips are DisplayLink's USB 2.0 ICs bringing high resolutions and industry leading performance for video and 3D graphics, thanks to a dual core decode engine and DL2+ compression techniques.
This means that products using the new DL-165 and DL-195 are able to support HD resolutions, giving you even more space to spread out your documents and applications.
Products: DL-195, DL-165, DL-125, DL-115
- Integrated DVI, VGA, TTL and LVDS (FPI)
- Dual core design (DL-195/DL-165)
- Maximum resolution supported: 2048 x 1152
- Integrated USB 2.0
- DisplayLink DL 2+ Compression
- Support for USB Bus powered designs
- Operates with Host software for Windows, Mac OS and Linux Open Source