How to uninstall Fresco Logic USB Graphics software
ID: 360 - Updated: Apr 22, 2014 - Category: Install/Uninstall
Fresco Logic USB graphics software is not compatible with DisplayLink
must be uninstalled before installing DisplayLink software. Use the steps
below to uninstall Fresco Logic USB graphics software.
- Open Windows Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program"
- Uninstall any software with the name "Fresco Logic USB VGA Display
It is possible in some cases that the Fresco Logic software leaves its
installed. To remove these:
- Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
- Right-click Command prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action
it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- Type "sc delete FLxHCIv" (without the quotes) and press
- Reboot the PC before installing DisplayLink software.
< Back to Knowledgebase